Community post

Journal

I'm sure i did'nt ov & my doctors visit..

Well as ive said ive been in alot of pain & ive put it down to the Soy i was taking, but the pains ive had have been so bad and i started being sick with fresh blood ''sorry for the tmi'' i went to the emegency doctors & they think i have an ulser and there not sure whats going on, so they are sending me for a scan and a camara to check things out. I'm also on 4 lots of different tablets.

I figured that ive had enough trying for now and documenting every little thing. I'm due to go on holiday and the last thing i want is to be temping at 6am! lol
So ive decided to have a break for 1 month, then i'll be back :)
I just need sometime to heal from whats going on in my body and get this stupid Soy out of my system.

Good luck to all you ladies this month and i hope to read lots of BFP when i start back in a month.
Take care all and god bless... xxxx

User Image User Image

5 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

All the best my dear! See u soon! Take care and God bless u too.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Enjoy your break!!!! Take care.

11 years ago

I hope you feel better... love and hugs

11 years ago

Best of luck with everything! X

11 years ago

Absolutely you should give your body and mind time to heal. Have fun on your holiday!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo