Community post

Journal

Cycle 2.....

The whole month of April I was obsessing over PAOS. Every monmring I would wake up and take a test. Always a BFN. Come Saturday morning, AF wasnt there like it usually is, so I took a test, BFN!!! Well we were still optimistic. Nausea was in high gear that day. Cuddling on the couch watching our fav shows, I felt it. That bitch came!! I tried so hard to hold back the tears. He did too. He hugged me and I was crying with my face in his shoulder so he didnt know. He thought it was his fault. He seemed more upset then I was. But honeastly, I felt like my world just crashed down upon me. It sucked so bad. So this month, we are going to try again. And just hope for the best. And I am going to not obsess over every little symptom I get. And just wait to see if my AF is late before I take a test. Atleast try. I just want this baby so badly. I have never wanted anything so badly before.

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo