Community post

Question

Are these symptoms PMS or pregnancy

13 DPO, AF due tomorrow BFN this morning. Symptoms: on and off nausea for 1.5 weeks. daily headaches, frequent urination, even waking in the middle of the night, decreased pimples, normally I get them beofre AF. lower back aches, weepiness, breast tenderness under arms mainly. bloating and gas. Could this just be a different symptom for PMS month? Soooo impationt!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I don't really have a answer for you, I'm confused on this as well. So I was doing some reading everything pretty much stated they are so much alike its hard to tell. PMS vs Pregnancy symptoms will very from person to person as well.

12 years ago

I agree with the previous post, but also think it sounds very promising.

12 years ago

I am experiencing the same symptoms you described, and also at 13 dpo. I'm curious to know if you were in fact pregnant?!! If so, what day did you get a positive response? Waiting for two more days to test. Thanks!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo