Community post

Question

Still possible after DPO 12??

CD 27, 12 DPO. Took FRER this morning and got a BFN. I have had nausea on and off for over a week. Some cramping, bloating, headaches, moodiness. Monday I had this feeling in my vaginal area like it was very full. IDK know what means. BBS are sore closer to the underarm and nips are a little tender. Is it still possbile i could get a BFP???

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

And I have to add the moodiness is ALL OVER the place!! Im B***hy one moment then i am wanting to cry the next!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes! I don't get my BFPs till 15 DPO for whatever reason! I think someone just likes to see me squirm with impatience. :) You can TOTALLY get a BFP after 12DPO. Don't lose hope!

Me: 27 PCOS DH: 25 Fine and dandy November 2011 First round of 50mg Clomid. December 22 !!! January 1 2012 m/c @7 weeks - Clomid 50mg round #2 Feb 2012. 21 day progesterone level at a 3 !!! Another m/c at 5 weeks - Clomid 100mg April - June epic fail - July Femara/Ovidril It worked!!! - Sept - .... lost a genetically healthy baby boy

12 years ago

Oh yes, just like the other lady with my first I got postive 15DPO and with my son I got a very faint line 17DPO and it finally showed stronger 21DPO. Always hope for you yet.
Xxx

12 years ago

thats how exactly how i have been moody bloated, my boobs hurt more than they should. I cried all wknd last weekend, and Im 10dpo took a test yesterday and came back negative. Still have my hopes up :) baby dust to you.... message me and let me know if you get your baby bump

12 years ago

I got a BFN at 12 dpo, then AF was late and I tested at 14 DPO and got my BFP. It's not over until AF shows:-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo