Community post

Journal

So frustrating..but i wont give up!

Ok so i ovulated (based on the ovulation calander) on aprill 11 me and my so tried on the 8,9, and 12 i first noticed "symptoms" 4dpo which included mild cramping, me being TIRED, very sensitive nipples, and headache. It pretty much stayed the same up until 6dpo where i had NO "symptoms at all until late last night which felt like i was coming on my period but there was nothing on my underwear. That lasted for about an hour. Today so far (7dpo) i havent felt anything so far. Took a nap earlier had a vivid dream about getting a postive pregnancy test. My cm isnt creamy white anymore its just ..wet? No cramping at all so far, however atm i am feeling kind of nauseous but not enough to run to the bathroom. I wish i had MORE symptoms because so far its down right depressing..BUT i will take a note everyday as to what i feel (or dont) until the witch (does/doesnt) show up.

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo