Community post

Journal

Phew - I'm NOT dead! :D

Well, my goodness ~ It certainly has been awhile, now hasn't it?

As you can see, I'm not dead (as the title clarifies), and that is wonderful ;)

Buuttt, I'm also not pregnant.

:( Poop.

Honestly, I really don't even know what going on with my cycles anymore. They're completely all over the place. What about anyone else's? Am I the only one whose body's going all wonky?.. Have you done anything to help them get back to "normal" if they ever have? My cycles are so messed up that for the past several months, they've been steadily getting longer and longer until finally! I completely missed my period altogether in January. I had a missed-period. Fun. I ended up getting it near the end of February, and haven't missed another one since (so far), but there is still no consistency as to when they start. I definitely don't have a 30-32 day cycle anymore.

Anyway, that's my torment in that area, so you can just imagine how it's been when trying to baby-dance. Honestly, we haven't even been bothering to try the last couple months. It's too stressful and heartbreaking to keep getting worked up with no results, so we started taking a break. And we're still on one. "Whatever happens, happens" is pretty much where we're at :)

Something else to note that may or may not hinder my future TTCing, is I've recently (as in, just yesterday) starting taking an anti-depressant. Yeah. Yeehaw... It sucks. But I acknowledge that I need them; I'm the one that asked for them. But the one I'm on has a certain side-effect that MAY not happen to me, but what it is, is a "decrease in sexual desire". Yup. It might make me not wanna do the nasty for a while, but the good news is that this side effect (IF it even hits me) isn't supposed to stick around forever, so there is a light at the end of that tunnel.

I don't know. We'll just have to see what happens with all of this craziness. You never know; maybe all this crap that keeps piling up on us is supposed to mean we aren't ready for another little bundle right now, even if we WANT one.

Oh, well.. All in due time, I'm sure :)

I really hope everyone else is doing well and is getting ready for the joys of Summer! I personally can't wait to finally be able to take my son outside more often than we get to now (Canadian weather - oh, the joys), because he just loves it out there :) It's so cute, aha ~

Baby-dust all around!
I'll update again when I think about it, or when/if something ever happens, ha.
Take care, Ladies! And thanks for reading ;)

- Christina xx <3

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo