Posts by blueorchide190

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Can you still O if you have a missed period?

I completely missed my period last month, and am still waiting for it. (LMP was Dec 24th) As of today I'm 12 d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Phew - I'm NOT dead! :D

Well, my goodness ~ It certainly has been awhile, now hasn't it? As you can see, I'm not dead (as the title ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Crazy-busy start to a New Year for me! ~

Well, I'm still not pregnant. Obviously, since I'm still on THIS site and not on it's sister (ha - dirty joke ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Just an Update: Waiting for AF...

Took a test yesterday first thing in the morning and it was negative. ("14dpo") So far AF is one ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I don't know; Maybe so. Most likely NOT.

Hey-llo! We aren't/weren't trying this month, just so you know. Too much going on with the move and all t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

15dpo update - meh* - anyone else?

Well, I would be lying if I said I haven't been kind of afraid to write an update in fears that it will jinx m ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm officially out now - See you in Feb! (maybe ~)

Well, it looks like dear ol' Auntie Flow was just waiting around for my emotional go-ahead (and for me to go c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Just Leave Me Swinging in the Wind This November ~

Well, I'm finished. I give up. Still no AF, but yet another negative test this morning. I'm so discour ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

2 days & counting... This is worse than the 2ww...

So, I'm still waiting for AF, this is going on the 3rd day. After yesterday's blatant negative result on an FR ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I'm so weak, & I'm being punished for it.. (rant warning)

This is sort of a pity-party-rant I'm about to go on, so you've been warned. Call me dramatic 'cause I would h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago