Community post

Journal

I don't know; Maybe so. Most likely NOT.

Hey-llo!

We aren't/weren't trying this month, just so you know.
Too much going on with the move and all that.. Wayyyy too much stress involved with that., and no end in sight for a while yet since our moving date has changed and is now up in the air. Ugh.

Anyway, IF things were to work out in some magical way this month, I would technically be around 5-6dpo today. We've done the nasty from the first day after AF left me, and up to just last night - YAY for sex! :D lol.

LMP was Nov 18th (to 22nd)
BDed the 23rd, 27th, 1st, 6th, 9th & 10th.

Since my last period, my cycles seem to be messed up, so I'm not really going with what my old ovulation cycle says I'd be. I don't know for sure when I ovulated. That's why I say 'technically' (possibly) 5-6dpo atm. Honestly, if going by my CM this month as an ovulation indicator, I'd almost say I possibly ovulated TWICE this month...

Do I have any possible symptoms?... Hmm... Not really. I don't think I'm having any. Any of the symptoms I MAY be having could easily be caused by the world of stress I'm living right now, and that's what I believe is happening. The only things to mention are I'm tired, I have bad headaches, I feel very mild nauseousness on the RARE occasion, I'm having horrible, vivid nightmares/dreams, and I'm peeing a bit more the last couple of weeks (but I seriously think I may have a small UTI.. cause it kinda hurts sometimes when I'm trying to pee... I don't know, lol). But yeah, that's it.

Anyways, we'll see. I'm really and SERIOUSLY NOT holding out for anything this month; I just thought I'd update on here in SOME way for documentations sake, lol, cause I've done no other form of it for this month yet.

But yeah. Good luck to all you ladies and baby dust all around! :)
Take care xx

- Christina xx <3

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo