Community post

Journal

Unsure

I don't know what to think today for last month had a lot of early signs but had a period this month which didn't feel like the usual as was a week early, apart from half an hour before came on i had lower back pain and cramping during the 5 days there was no usual pain i usually get and also it was bright red,didn't have much mucus or clots in it and was not as heavy. Signs i still get are:
1) Headaches
2) Cramping and small amount of bloating
3) Feel sleepy during the day then at night when try to sleep i feel to hot
4) Temperature has stayed the same as when i ovulate
5) My nipples have been very sensitive and sore and keep getting sudden sharp pain in them
6) My boobs feel heavy and more swollen pretty much like when on period but that usually goes 2 days after period but as of today has stayed an extra 6 days
7) I keep wanting Haribo Starmix
8) I feel like i am pregnant
9) Sex feels more intense
10) There is a faint line going from just under belly button down to just above pubic line
11) Constant feeling of wanting to throw up
I took a test last week which was negative and plan to do another test tomorrow. If that is negative and still have these symptoms then will take one before next period is due as in last pregnancy i didnt find out until i was 5/6 weeks pregnant even though had all these signs then it never showed on test earlier *Fingers crossed*

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo