Community post

Discussion

clomid?

View Full Post

My doctor wrote me a prescription for clomid because blood tests showed that I may not have ovulated last month... BUT, my feeling is: There is always a chance that I may ovulate this month (on my own). Does anyone know if clomid can help someone who ovulates on their own?

Thanks for your input!

66 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 66 of 66 Replies

I'm so glad to hear your friend had the same issues. Did she conceive using Clomid? Did she ever get a peak on her machine? I've been on high since cd6. Sorry for all the questions but I'm about to go nuts. I'm really hoping the machine is the one that's fucked up and not me!! I haven't ever temped, guess I should have tried it. I just hate to add another damn thing to do w/ttc, you know. It's already so damn stressful already remembering to POAS, take this pill, take that pill, lube up etc...geez..I'm really worried about Oing so late and not having enough days in my luteal phase to hold on to the little bean.We've been every other day up til Friday..it's been everyday since then.Who freaking knows..urrrrgggghhhhh!
I wish you had a facebook, several of us girls have a group just for venting..it's a little more private..
Talk to you later on..have a good day at work!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Language Ladies Please! This is a very respectable site and foulness will not be tolerated!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

OHHHH SARAH... you've taught me every bad word I know..and it's meaning!!

13 years ago

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Ive got a few more to go yet!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Hi! Yes she did reach her peak, but late. She said that your hormones can really get confused on clomid... Who knows?
She ended up having a baby though:)

What is going on with you today?

I am cramping and more EWCM. WTF is going on here?

13 years ago • Post starter

I was beginning to wonder about you..your friends story gives us hope doesn't it?I too am cramping and finally have some watery cm.Its been like glue so this is a step in the right direction I guess..hell who knows.Dis your friend get pg on 1st round of clomid?My boobs are still really sore, yours?Ive read where its a side effect..ugh Im really beginning to wonder about Clomid..

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo