Community post

Discussion

watery cm?

View Full Post

I have had watery cm and quite a bit for a few days and today my underwear was actually wet from it (sorry tmi) but I felt like wetness like my period; but just watery cm..... so I read some things on the internet about it because most women say creamy cm when they are pregnant so I was thinking this was a bad sign then I saw the following.....

"One day while I was walking, I noticed really watery cervical mucus, so much so, that for an instant, I had thought I started my period (an old fear). It was approximately one week after ovulation. A momentous day in my mind =) (I also chart on fertility friend.com). It turns out I was pregnant."

Can it be possible that this is maybe a symptom or sign?? Maybe I am just hopeful (probably) but it does make me think of it as a symptom because I don't know if I had it other months or not... for now I will chalk it up to mmmmm.... interesting........

12 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

aww thanks babymamma, that give me great hope and cant wait til the 17th now as i still have lots of watery milky cm and really am hopeful xxx

13 years ago

This happened to me this night. I thought I had wet my bed but instead I found white liquid. my Underwear was wet and i even wetted the bed. It felt like or the period came or as like i peed in bed .

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo