Community post

Discussion

Not trying, not preventing

Hi all! Well I am here cautiously more for the fellowship and conversation....but we are not trying but not preventing either! So we will see what happens.....

I am 38 with two beautiful daughters. One was a hard road with infertility and 2 years of trying. She was our first and is now 18 months old! I also have a 2nd beautiful daughter who is now 3 months old! But we would eventually like to have more children and not a lot of time to wait to have more considering our ages. So we will see where this leads us. If it doesn't just happen on it's own by the time our youngest is 1 we will probably officially start trying again. Anyone else out there in a similar boat?

I wish everyone a blessed journey....it can be hard and frustrating but 3 years ago I never thought it could happen to me! It is worth all the hard work in the end!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Good luck to you! I see there are not many replies on these board! I'm ntnp as well! I have a 5yr old soon to be 6 on the 12th! I would love another at the age 25 I feel I would still be able to adjust! You seem to be enjoying your girls! There is nothing like having your own. That new baby smell! lol I said that on another board and they thought I was nuts!

10 years ago

I know! It was rough honestly with two so young...but we are getting in a routine and getting the hand of things now. I know people must think I am crazy too for wanting another so soon. But I know that our time is limited and for me realistically it gets harder and more risks each year that passes. I am at that age now. So I don't mind if I get pregnant again so soon. I love having two right now so I hope that you get to have another someday....maybe soon. But you still have some time yet if not. My sister and I are 6 years apart and I know that I wanted mine closer in age. I had some spotting today which has me confused because I just had what I thought was my period 2 weeks ago....so it is either my AF starting again or implantation! Guess we will see!

10 years ago • Post starter

I understand completely! While TTC, I would get so worked up about dpo and all that jazz, and would keep testing until AF of BFP. However, BFP never came. I was told to stop trying, so thats what were doing. I'm not charting or anything right now, just gonna play it by ear and have fun. I'm hoping this might be my month. But I'll just have to wait and see if AF shows next week. Until it happens we are no longer trying and definitely not preventing either.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo