Community post

Discussion

Help, I'm confused.....spotting, AF, or implantation?

Hi all! I am very confused and need a little insight...... I just had my baby 11 weeks ago. I am not breastfeeding. I had some spotting three weeks ago which I thought might be my first period since birth. But then it was very very light and I only needed one or two tampons and lasted only two days. Then nothing. Then a week ago my dh and I had sex- we are not trying not preventing right now. Now it is a week later and I just had blood tinged cm for two days. Not even enough for a tampon or to get on a pantyliner (just there when I wiped) and now nothing again. These two spotting episodes were a little more than 2 weeks apart.... the second one less than the first. Just not sure what to think was my period? The first one? Then why did I have some blood tinged cm again for two days? What would you think....not sure what to count as my period or why this is happening? I've never been irregular in my life. And after my first daughter was born my AF returned as normal a month later and was regular again. Is this just because my cycles aren't normal yet? Or is it possible I might have had implantation bleeding and be pregnant again? Thanks for the help. Also my temps have still been high above coverline from around the time of the second spotting......

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Just saw this post :) any news on what happened?? Was it your period? Or did you find out if you are pregnant with lucky baby number two?? :))) lemme know how you're doing doll!

With Love- Anything is Possible! www.themagicofbeingamom.com

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo