Community post

Discussion

FRER evaps!!

I have been on the TV journey twice now. The first time in took us over 2 years with infertility treatment to get our beautiful daughter. The second just came as a great surprise to us. But I am a PBS addict...so I have used every test imaginable through the past few years! FRER use to be the most reliable test..Although expensive....it was decisive. There was no guessing or estimating! A line was a line! Even the faintest line was a positive! However we are now trying for our third and I have noticed now that FRER have terrible evaps:( I am very disappointed! Anyone else notice this change? Here is a recent pic of one I got......

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=313791[/img]

9 years ago • Post starter

I can tell you I no longer trust FR tests at all. My tests were negative when my betas were 459. I know wondfos get a bad reputation, but they told me I was pregnant 5 days before my period was even due and got consistently darker as my betas rose. For early testing or just being able to test whenever, I recommend ordering a batch of them.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo