Community post

Question

I just need help please. Recent miscarriage now confused.

Not sure where to start but December 9th, 2015 I miscarried my baby while at the airport (bout 2 minutes before boarding). I was alone, it was traumatic, just bad in general. Well at the end of December I got on birth control. This was my 2nd pack and 4 pills into the inactive week I finally started to bleed. That was Friday. Now sunday morning, the bleeding stopped and is so slight a minute ago. I did have symptoms but I figured the bc could have caused them since they weren't consistent. My emotions though, have been ALL over the place. I took my bc correctly so I shouldn't be pregnant but I have never had a 2 day cycle and never a cycle that had no clots. Just confused and would appreciate any thoughts.

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

While your body gets used to the hormones in Birth control, it's normal. You might even have breakthrough bleeding while you're on the hormone pills as well... Should be more normal in a month or so once your body is used to the pill.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo