Community post

Question

Could I be pregnant, first month ttc?

This is my first month ttc. I'm really trying not to overthink anything. I'm sure this questions has been asked but it feels so specific. Not sure when I ovulated but I have 4 or 5 days till my period.
-Tonight I felt a gush sensation like you would with AF but then I checked no blood. It was like water. It keeps happening and I check again nothing.
- I was also wearing a really tight shirt like I do on occasion and suddenly got so nauseous I thought I was going to throw up. I changed and now my tummy still feels like I may be sick but way less.
-I have cramping but so light its hardly there-whitch is weird for my when my AF is going to come I get a heavier cramping sensation and then super bad cramps.

I don't know if these combined things may be signs of pregnancy or all different occurences. I hope I am but I'm trying now so if I'm not there is always the month after that and so on.

Have any of you experienced symptoms like these and had a BFP or not?

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Take a test. If it's negative wait till the day after you AF is due and take another test. That's how you'll know for sure.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo