Community post

Question

BFNs and questionable tests?

Hi guys! I have a 2 year old so I feel silly asking this but I have a legitimate reason for concern. My hubby and I don’t use protection he pulls out and this has been since I had my son, we had to try for my first and used medication since I have PCOS.

I have no idea of time lines, I rarely get a period but we have been having sex a lot lately.

So I started getting super tired and my boobs started itching really bad. I freaked out and started testing negative the first few days. Then I stopped and started again two days ago because these symptoms closely resemble my 1st pregnancy. And Seriously every test I take is questionable, but I know it should be getting darker with time if it’s truly positive. It’s like they are all maybe. One from yesterday really looked positive and I went out and got first response which was I would say I’m 80 percent sure it’s negative

I want to just write it off as I’m not preggo but I’m concerned because I’m on heavy medication for a back injury and if I’m pregnant I really need a plan b. I just bought condoms again because this maybe baby crap has been super stressful. One of my test really looked positive and no other tests were clear they mostly looked negative.

Has anyone had experience with this? Maybe I should stop my meds till I’m sure but then I’ll be in extreme pain. I just don’t want to mess up the baby if I am preggo.

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Sorry I guess I blocked the username kr what’ever. This is the one that looked pretty positive

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

Very light, could be an Evap. Have your checked the reliability of the brand? I believe wofondo can give false positives. If your really worried you should make an appointment for a blood test.

6 years ago

Your so right I haven’t checked up about that and I’m going to google it- maybe it’s just a bad batch I got

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo