Community post

Discussion

Technically a 3-4 week wait??

Everyone talks about the Two Week Wait... but my frustration is that it is more like a 3-4 week wait for me... and probably many others out there!

The thing is... I'd rather NOT be pregnant and just KNOW for sure, so I can try again the next month.... instead I am stuck with negative HPTs, symptoms that could be from pregnancy or delayed AF, and no sign of AF on the horizon.

I seriously will have major cramps and here I think AF is coming.

NOPE.

So then I think it's pregnancy and I take a test.

NOPE.
Big Fat Negative.

SO now what??

Anyone else hating the fact that they can be 20dpo and still no period of BFP?? :(

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

That stinks! Are you sure about your Ovulation date? Can you see a doc for a beta hcg blood test?

12 years ago

I am pretty certain about my ovulation date since I not only got three positive OPK in a row, but also had the temperature spikes at the same time....

I had another positive OPK about a week or more later (see my chart!) but my temp didn't really "spike" - it just went up a little...??

I am fine going to see a doctor for a blood test, but hesitant because I just did that last month when I ran 3 whole weeks late for my period and was convinced I was pregnant! Needless to say I wasn't, but I wasn't really charting then so I was only going off a missed period and a few other "symptoms"

So that is where I am at...

I think I may do another HPT this Tuesday.... Or do you think I should wait even longer??

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo