Community post

Discussion

PLEASE say a prayer for me!!

Anyone on here who is of the praying sort, please please say a prayer for me!

I have been on Clomid and Estradiol the past 12 days or so for the first time and tomorrow I received my very first HCG shot to induce ovulation. We are going to BD tonight and tomorrow night and REALLY want to get a BFP after all this hard work! The heartache of the past year has been ENOUGH - we want results! So please say a little prayer for us that my DH's sperm find there way to my egg(s) and that we get our little blessing! :)

Thanks so much for your support. :)

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Prayers are on their way! I understand the hardships of waiting and waiting with no results and the heartache of seeing negatives ALL the time. DH and I have been TTC for a LONG time. I've been off birth control since Dec 2009 and had a chemical pregnancy early 2009. We have not had any success every since. I have endometriosis and had surgery Dec 2011 and finished my shot treatments March 5th 2012 and started my first cycle May 21st and ovulated June 5th! I'm in my TWW!

I hate waiting SO much!! I've been begging for God's mercy this whole cycle. It's just GOT to be our turn.

Know you are in my prayers. God is going to bless y'all with something so beautiful!

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo