Community post

Discussion

11DPO - PLEASE look at my chart!

Hey Ladies,

I really need some help not freaking out over my chart!!

This is my first month getting Clomid, Estradiol, and the HCG trigger shot! I know the shot makes you feel pregnant, so I assumed most of the weird symptoms I had been feeling were lingering effects from the shot. HOWEVER, I had a few symptoms that were not "supposed" to be side effects of the trigger shot - especially abundant yellowish CM.

MY temps have been really good and I even had what I assumed to be an implantation dip in my chart at 9dpo. Now this morning it seems I had another temp dip and I am trying not to freak out because some of my symptoms (sore boobs, waking up starving, abundant CM) are not showing themselves this morning. :(

One thing I keep telling myself is that at 9dpo, I actually woke up MUCH earlier than normal to the sound of my DH getting ready for work and had to pee so badly that I had to temp really quickly before I got up. SO that "temp dip" could very well be slightly off due to the 1.5 hour time difference in temping that morning? If that is the case, is today my real "implantation dip" or no?

Please please comment with your thoughts!

MY current lingering symptoms are:
- fatigue
- backache
- peeing ALL THE TIME
- Some CM
- mild heartburn here and there
- breaking out in acne all around my mouth?
- Thirsty all the time
- Hungrier more than normal and craving (ironically) healthier foods than I normally would. haha

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Oh, and some mild cramping all day long in my lower abdomen.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-119840-63943.png

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

11 years ago • Post starter

25 views and no comments... anyone?!?! :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo