Community post

Discussion

Spotting 12DPO?

Anyone else have very light spotting 12dpo and still end up pregnant??

I usually never spot. My periods nearly always just start full force, but today I has light pink when I wiped and that was it. It's late, so we will see what I have waiting for me in the morning, but I was just curious if anyone else noticed light pink spotting and then got a BFP?

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

im in the same boat! 5 days late and only very very light spotting! any news from you yet?!

11 years ago

My spotting turned into a pretty heavy flow, but randomly stopped last night. I usually have 4 day long periods, but as of last night it had only been 2 days.

Not sure what to think... heavy flow for 2 days sounds like a period to me, but it was so very not what is typical for me...

Any updates with you yet?

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo