Community post

Discussion

Big FAT nothing. CD63! :(

I am so confused and frustrated by what is going on with my body?!

I am temping, so I am pretty sure I am having an anovulatory cycle (but some of the days I missed and some the times were off due to illness).

I am on Clomid, Metformin, AND Estradiol.
I just finished 7 days of Prometrium to trigger AF 2 nights ago.
And a big, fat NOTHING.
No ovulation.
No AF.
No BFP.

Is this normal???

I have PCOS, but this has never happened to me and I just want AF to come, so I can start trying again.... :(

TTC since 07/2011. Diagnosed with PCOS 06/04/2012. Started first cycle of Clomid, Estradiol, and HCG trigger shot 06/2012. Waiting for my

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

meds can mess with your system. try to relax, eat right, get lots of sleep. since you are diabetic that could be affecting you fertility. you might want to ask your doctor about it.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo