Community post

Question

Anybody 7dpo with no symptoms?

So I am 7dpo and I am not experiencing any symptoms. Between 1-5dpo I had mild lower back pain and some headaches. As well as I was feeling a little nauseated. Other than nothing else. Just wondering of anybody else has experienced this and what was your out come? I just recently stopped my BC and my ob/gyn told me to start doing the BD. Plus I have PCOS and very irregular cycles besides when I was on BC. Any advice or tell me your story please. Thanks loves. Wishing all my sisters lots and lots of sticky baby dust

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

7 dpo is stll very early. Im 17 dpo abd didn't start to experience much until about 10 dpo. Don't worry... many women have no symptoms until they are around 6 weeks pregnant.

I have pcos also... was diagnosed almost 10 yrs ago. Irregular since puberty... im 28 now and hoping I am pregnant after several months of ttc. I have lots of symptoms especially sore sensitive nippies and bbs, cramping, waves of nausea, super tired and moody and horrible allergies etc.

I wad on metcormin and BC for a long time but had to stop the metcormin because it made me so ill I just wanted to die at times lol. I wanted to finf natural cures also.

Last year I started eating paleo and drinking raw apple cider vinegar dilluted in water with raw honey and that brought my cycle back BAM in 2 weeks. Several months ago I started taking a multi with folate and chromium and I've been regular ever 28 days and ovulating. Never felt better and finally losing weight easily without all those crazy drugs.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

7 dpo is stll very early. Im 17 dpo abd didn't start to experience much until about 10 dpo. Don't worry... many women have no symptoms until they are around 6 weeks pregnant.

I have pcos also... was diagnosed almost 10 yrs ago. Irregular since puberty... im 28 now and hoping I am pregnant after several months of ttc. I have lots of symptoms especially sore sensitive nippies and bbs, cramping, waves of nausea, super tired and moody and horrible allergies etc.

I was on metformin and BC for a long time but had to stop the metcormin because it made me so ill I just wanted to die at times lol. I wanted to finf natural cures also.

Last year I started eating paleo and drinking raw apple cider vinegar dilluted in water with raw honey and that brought my cycle back BAM in 2 weeks. Several months ago I started taking a multi with folate and chromium and I've been regular ever 28 days and ovulating. Never felt better and finally losing weight easily without all those crazy drugs.

10 years ago

Whoops it posted twice for some reason.

Anyway... I take the Life Extension Two Per Day multi along with Dha supplements. That and really cutting back on processed foods has made incredible strides I never thought possible.

Good luck hun! I truly believe we can heal ourselves through proper diet and natural remedies.

10 years ago

You're not going to have pregnancy symptoms at 7 dpo. Even if an egg was fertilized, it prob hasn't implanted yet. Implantation occurs from days 6-12 dpo, with 9 being avg. After that occurs, it takes a while for true symptoms to appear. Any symptoms that you do have are progesterone based. After you o, progesterone spikes, causing PMS. That's why PMS & pregnancy symptoms are so similar. Headaches, nausea, bloating, gas, frequent urimation, breast tenderness, etc, etc all progesterone based. As someone who had had two healthy babies, I have never been able to distinguish between the two until I got my bfp.

Also, even regular people become irregular after stopping bc, so keep that in mind. I'm not sure how you're confirming o, but it may take a while for your cycles to regulate, though I'm not sure how your pcos will play into it. I didn't o for 3 mos after stopping the pill. You dont ovulate on most forms of hormonal bc, so give it time. Gl & best wishes!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo