Community post

Question

Infertility please help!!! :(

Ok so my husband and I are trying to conceive again. I fell pregnant last year but ended in a MC at about 16wks. My cycles are very irregular and I'm just needing to know what fertility vitamins or meds that I can take. I'm currently using FertilAid and OvaBoost but I just feel like I experience lower abdomen pain. So please ladies help me with any information. Let me know your story on what helped you conceive. Looking for people who have irregular cycles like myself. But everyone is entitled to answer. Sorry I'm just stressing out!!!! Thanks ladies!!! Baby dust to all TTC.. :)

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I know trying to conceive can be stressful, but try hard not to stress because that can jack up your hormones too. I have PCOS I found out about 4 years ago. Back in 2010 I decided to start working out and eating better. Along with that I started taking vitex. My husband came home from deployment in June 2010 and got pregnant in 3 to 3 months. That pregnancy turned out to be ectopic and I had to get my left tube removed. I started taking vitex again and we started trying again in September 2011. We got pregnant again in December 2011 and our son was born in August 2012. I also was taking royal jelly and red raspberry leaf capsules. The month we got pregnant with our son I had a nice strong ovulation I could feel it. We are pregnant again with baby #2 and again I took vitex, royal jelly and red raspberry leaf capsules. I know every women is different, but do you research and check them out!! A lot of women have had success with them. Good luck

10 years ago

Hi,

I'll suggest u to take
1. folic acid first of 5mg/day which helps to increase the quality of egg .
2. Multi vitamin tablets which in addition to folic acid helps to increase our ovarian reserve.
3. To regulate ur cycle u shud be on metformin tabs .(which works guaranteed)
4.U can also be on clomid from cd 3-7(Once ur cycle has been regulated and while u r ttc)

I have been on ttc for the past 1 year but started taking all theses tabs only after 7 months and after doing my first IUI with the help of these tabs i conceived 2 months back. So this will help u to increase ur chances of being fertile.All the best for u..

[url]User Image

10 years ago

This website has a few good ideas!
https://thebirdsandimb.com/

5 years ago

I'm so sorry about your situation. How are you doing now? It's really hard to go through troubled ttc. It makes me sad so many couples nowadays face infertility. I wish all of us could conceive naturally right away. I wish all of us have no reasons to turn to additional help. Still we are lucky to have options which may help us to become parents. I also faced infertility. Unfortunately I can't carry a baby due to my health condition. I had termination of a pregnancy back in 2012. My husband and I were trying to conceive for a long 9 years. Now we are looking into surrogacy. This option gives me belief that we will become parents despite my disease. I want to say all women out there who faced infertility do not waste time on stress and sadness. There are many options. I'm sure there is at least one option which will definitely help you to become a mother.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo