Community post

Question

Charting help

This is my first month charting. I test every morning at the same time when I opean my eyes I don't get up or move at all. My temps seem really all over the place. Is this normal? Please take a look at my chart and tell me what you think. Last month I charted towards the end of my cycle and my temps are much higher this time. Someone told me on another post that it doesn't mean much. I'm new to this and would like some advice. Thank you in advance.

7 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Ur chart looks fine. Temps arent gonna be level and the dips n rises arent overly huge...I would suggest u scoot ur O date over to cd15, that lines up much better with ur temp shift and fertile cm. Other than that, looks fine to me dont worry about a few bumps.

10 years ago

Thank you. I will move it over. If we don't get a positive this month I'm hoping to use opks next month to help predict O better

10 years ago • Post starter

Definitely!! Theyre a great help, esp when used with bbt and cm.

10 years ago

Your chart actually looks triphashic. Have you done any HPT's yet?

10 years ago

Jessica0319, I thought the same thing. I keep planning on testing but I don't want the let down. I am expecting AF today. What really stinks is I took my temp this morning but fell back asleep, and when I woke up I was running late for work and had to scramble to get out of the house. The memory function doesn't work properly so I don't know if my temp dropped. I feel like AF will show up today. :( was really hoping we made it happen this month. If she doesn't show up I will go ahead and pick up some tests and try in the morning.

I know, it's so disappointing to miss a temp when it was an important one. :( But did you end up getting AF or will you be testing tomorrow?

10 years ago

Actually AF didnâ??t show up yesterday, even though I swore it would at any moment. I woke up this morning and my temp has dropped, but still no AF. I looked under the sink and I couldnâ??t find the tests I thought I had under there. So I still donâ??t know, I will pick up some on my way home though, will try tonight and tomorrow morning with FMU. Keeping my fingers crossed, but with that temp dip Iâ??m not too confident. It isnâ??t too much of a dip but its enough to make me think this month isnâ??t going to be it.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo