Community post

Question

What are your thoughts on these tests? Could I be pregnant?

I took a test at (9 DPO) and (10 DPO) and both came up with faint lines in the alloted time frame which became darker over about an hour. They were both crystal clear brand tests but I've heard of a lot of false positives with this brand. Now I am so confused about whether they are positive or false positives. I tested with pregnosis today (11 DPO) but heard these are known for giving false negatives. Trust me to buy the two worst reviewed tests in Australia!
Anyway just wanted some feedback from others. I have also had some symptoms that nearly have me convinced I am pregnant. Main ones are headaches, exhaustion (I had a good nights sleep, got up in the morning and had to go back to bed 2 hours later for another 5 hour nap), tender breasts and peeing frequently. I have also been feeling off. Not quite nauseous but just not right. Anyone wanna share their thoughts/experience with these brands?

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hey there, I havn't had experience with those tests. But i bought internet cheepies off ebay, And im experience i don't know what they are they are not evaps as they showed within seconds of the dye running through.. but not a convincing line.
The only way you will know if they are true positives is if the test gets darker when you take a new one.
What im doing im waiting to see something that more confirms or suggests i could be pregnant not "Oh maybe an evap, maybe this maybe that" i want a dam.. thats a faint positive.. then the following morning il take a FRER.
I can get the cheapies online for $8.88 for 50 tests haha alot cheaper to Pee on them and use them up then brand names. So yeah i suggest do what i am doing, just see if new tests are darker.. If not then its probably the tests being stupid.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo