Community post

Discussion

8dpo symptoms?

Hi, I am 8dpo and the last few days have had some strong symptoms. Fatigue, nausea, hot flushes, heightened sense of smell, cravings and sore breasts. Now they have all just about disappeared which I know can happen but still cant help feeling a bit disappointed. The other thing I have noticed for a few days now (including today) is I constantly feel like I am getting a headache but it never eventuates. I dont really know how to explain it but its like when you can just start to feel a headache coming on but it stays like that. Wondering if anyone else has had this?

11 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi kacey83. I am 16 dpo and feel like I have headaches coming on but don't fully turn into headaches. Hard to explain. My breasts have only gotten sore the last few days. But i have been feeling bubbles, random stabbing pain all over my abdomen and very vivid dreams. 5 neg pregnancy tests though.

8 years ago

Thanks for your reply nicki_sp. The headache thing is very strange, not something I've experienced before. Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon

8 years ago • Post starter

Have you tested yet kacey?

8 years ago

Yep. I've been testing since 7dpo (obviously too early) but so far only BFN's. Still got 5 days before af is due though so I haven't given up yet. Any luck for you nicki?

Hi everyone,
I'm 7dpo and just got a feeling it's not happening this month! Really got my hopes up yesterday as I got a faint but clear blue line on a tesco own brand but when I tested with a first response later that day - nothing :-( the tested this morning and it took about three hours before a faint blue line came up on the tesco one which I know sit accurate because I left it so long! Sooo confused and disheartened and hate this TWW! Got loads of symptoms but then again could all be related to period :-(

8 years ago

Hi Sarxxss,
Don't be too disheartened. 7dpo is too early to get a positive. I've also heard that blue dye tests are bad for giving Evap lines and false positives so maybe try a different brand in a few days or more

Thanks for getting back to me.i know it was too early really but I hadn't been feeling right and thought why not! I've done two and they both came up with blue lines so I was convinced I was until I did a first response! This month I've had cramps/shooting pains/twinges from the day I ovulated! But anyway, your right, I'll leave it another few days x

8 years ago

I got headaches for a couple days around then also due to blood flow and hormone change. I got a positive on 8 dpo with FRER I Never use blue dye ones they are always negative for me!

good luck!

8 years ago

Seems I am out this time ladies. It's a strange period for me though. Mostly light and spotting. Baby dust to you!

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that but on the other hand if it's light and looks like spotting then you might still be in!! 11dpo, due on in two days and no pregnancy symptoms at all :-( my nipples were really hurting and had shooting pains down there but that seems to have calmed down a bit now. Has anyone's symptoms reduced before a BFP?! I know how stupid that sounds and I'm really clutching at straws!!!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo