Community post

Question

Anyone had similar symptoms 8DPO?

My boyfriend and I are not trying for a baby, in fact we havent even discussed children yet. He withdraws and I know that it is not a reliable method of birth control but thats what we have been doing. I would be happy to have another baby (I already have 3 from previous relationship) but I'm not sure how he would feel. I know he wants kids but if it were to happen unplanned, I dont know what he would think.
Anyway, I am on 8DPO, CD23 and for the last few days I have experienced nausea, hot flushes, mild light headedness, twingey-cramps (not overly painful just uncomfortable), fatigue, slightly sore breasts and an occassional headache.
We slept together the day before, the day of and the day after ovulation and he withdrew every time.
The thought that I could be pregnant hasnt really crossed my mind before this month, I'm not sure why I am focussed on it now.
Anyway, has anyone had any similar experiences/symptoms? I'm approx 5 days from AF so too early to test.

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

There are pregnancy tests that detect the pregnancy hormone 5 days before your missed period but for more accurate results, Id wait until 1 or 2 days after your missed period.

1st cycle of Clomid/Ovidrel trigger/IUI - Starting 2nd cycle - wish me luck! User Image User Image

10 years ago

I also am in the same boat. Wasn't really trying to have one but I find myself with similar symptoms . I have the headaches and a little nausea (not sever), dizzy, and cramps. I also am experiencing some other symptoms such as sharp nipple pains (tmi,sorry) and increased cm. I don't know how I would feel if it did happen but I hope whatever you want to happen happens. I am currently 8 dpo and I am finding,or at least trying to find, other reasons while I would be having these symptoms.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo