Community post

Question

Possibly pregnant after Plan B?

Hey ladies! Ok, so the past few months, I've gone from a 28 day cycle to a 32 day cycle. It's been spot on for the past 3 months, & had been when it was 28 days. My fiance & I have been sexually active throughout last month. We have been good about using condoms but a couple times we would start out w/o one but just for like 30 seconds & we would stop & put a condom on. We also had sex in the shower on the 27th of July w/o a condom but he didn't cum inside me. (Sorry TMI). He was worried so I took a Plan B 1 Step on the 28th. The one other time I had taken plan b I had bleeding like 5 or 6 days after. This time, nothing. AF was also due 2 days ago & there's no sign of it. Just the fact that my nipples have been pretty damn sore for 4 days. I know plan b can sometimes throw your cycle off, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen to them? Did anyone not bleed & end up being pregnant? We're not necessarily TTC but would feel blessed if it happe

0 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo