Community post

Question

How do I track ovulation? Irregular periods

Okay, I have been tracking my cervical mucous, taking my temperature, and using ovulation tests. I have no clue when I ovulate. My temperature fluctuates. (I take it in the morning and our room is never the same temp. when we wake up because we leave our window open.) So that has become monotonous. My cervical mucous and ovulation tests aren't matching up. I get the stretchy clear CM and the ovulation test isn't positive. I haven't gotten a positive test at all and I am on day 33. I would try using position of my cervix if I could touch it, but I can't. It's too high. (Always, even during my period.)

So I need advice. We have been trying for 7 months now (I know that's nothing, but feels like forever). I have very irregular and long periods. I just went 109 days without one then had a period that was 30 days long. How can I track my ovulation when everything is so spread out???

(NO I don't have PCOS, or at least the Dr. said I didn't at my last appointment.)
THANKS!!!

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hmmm...I have always had an irregular cycle. I used (a lot) of OPKs to track O time. For some reason, the Wondoflo (sp?) I got off Amazon didn't work so well for me so I bought the HEB store brand to track them. Those seemed to work better for me. I read somewhere that vitex or some other type of hormone balancer or so isos for a FEW days ie CD 3-7 work for some to cause them to have predictable periods, but I haven't tried that yet. GL!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo