Community post

Question

What are the chances?

I'm just wondering what the chances are that I could have conceived this cycle... My fertile week was CD11-16, sexytimes were had on CD's 10, 12, 17, and 18 and according to the MyDays app I ovulated on cd16(which is probably right, that's usually when I O) so do you think his lil swimmers had a chance to meet my egg? I also had EWCM 13-16, so there is a chance I O'd earlier than usual too... blahh I hate the tww

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

This is a hard one! I get confused too. So your best chances of pregnancy are before you ovulate, you ovulated on CD16 and BD CD10 & 12. But you had EWCM CD13-16. So...I think if you had BD on CD16 with EWCM and you O'd on CD16 you could be in with a chance. But because you BD'd before you had an EWCM, it might have been too hostile up there for the spermys to survive. If you did O on CD16 then CD17 and 18 would be out cos the egg will have gone by then. There is a chance that the sexytimes on CD12 met some EWCM at your cervix that hadn't made it's way out and therefore the sperm could have survived in time to meet the egg, if you O'd earlier than CD16. Woah, what a long paragraph. I need a lie down! Is that helpful at all? Hope so. I'm also going through the exact same thing BTW. Good luck! x

11 years ago

yes lol that was helpful, dont worry. i love long, detailed, rant-y answers ;) baby dust and luck to you too!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo