Community post

Discussion

Help! When did I ovulate??

I can't tell if my period is late or not. My luteal phase is usually a trusty 14 days. So, if I ovulated when I think I did, I'm 2 days late. I've been spotting since Friday tho and cramps for almost a week now. Why the heck am I spotting for 3 days now when my period is supposed to start and I'm STILL testing negative??

On the other hand, if I ovulated a couple days later, I'm on on 13 days past ovulation, but have been spotting since 11DPO???

Any advice or options are totally welcome!

9 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Im not sure why you are spotting but if I were you I would call your OBGYN and get a blood test so that you will know for sure, Good Luck.

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

12 years ago

Well its possible it was implantation bleeding and I agree with mrsswift and just going to the doctor OR you can just wait it out a little longer and retest?

12 years ago

I like the retesting part...lol But you can at least call your Dr! It never hurt to ask a question!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

12 years ago

Thank you ladies! It's now CD 33 and still high temps. Still testing negative though, but I'm optimistic! I think I'll wait until early next week and give the doc a call. This is getting me all excited and crazy nervous at the same time. We've been trying since January of last year

Good luck to all you ladies!

12 years ago • Post starter

Goodluck!!

12 years ago

Update: ended up being a week late. Yesterday I had my very first VERY faint second line. Started spotting that afternoon and had my full blown period today. Life is just cruel sometimes. I guess it just wasn't meant to be this month (again)

Thank you for the support ladies

StinkyG, I am sorry :(
I have to ask did you ever test again though, since you had the faint postive... it maybe worth it to just test again and see... strange things happen

12 years ago

Ya, I tested yesterday and it's definitely negative. It was pretty much like a normal period. I think we are going to try again this coming cycle (like in 2 wks). I don't think we should have to wait longer, do you think??

Thanks for checking on me, I was pretty emotional at work today, just on the verge of tears. This has been icky for me...

I am sorry ((hugs)) I know its tough!
Yes you shouldn't have to wait longer then that... I know this cycle was longer but aren't yours typically the same and shorter? More than likely you will go back to your normal cycle this time... but its good to use opks to make sure.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo