Community post

Discussion

CD 8 Where my girls at?? :)

Hey ladies, I'm 8 days into my cycle. Been trying for just over a year now. Who's with me?!

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I am with ya, I am on CD7 today. We have been trying for awhile now too...7months.

12 years ago

Fluffmonkey, good luck to you this month. Don't you wish someone would have told you that it's not as easy to get pregnant as they try to scare you with in 5th grade sex ed? They never address when you are TRYING to get pregnant and the difficulties and emotional roller coaster rides it can have...

12 years ago • Post starter

I know!

When I first started I just figured it would be easy for me to get pregnant and now I wonder if I ever will get to be a mom... I am being hopefull though.

Best of luck to you too StinkyG!

12 years ago

I am day 11... Waiting to O! Best of luck to both of you!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Same to you Sara!!

12 years ago

Alright ladies, I'm on CD 16, and ovulated last cycle on the 18th. I took an OPK test and got a faint line, so negative. Is it normal to get a faint line at any time during your cycle? Or just right before you get the positive for ovulation? Anywho, good luck ladies :) and happy baby dancing!

I THINK i'm 4 dpo...?? anyone else?

6DPO - 7DPO that is where I am

12 years ago

fluffmonkey, today I'm at about 9 DPO. I'm not 100% sure when I O'd. I am having implantation bleeding I think!

Stinky, I hope its implantation bleeding and not the start of an early period... wishing you the best!!

I am 11 or 12DPO today, So I plan to test Wed. See what happens...

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo