Community post

Discussion

One year trying, Implantation bleeding and BBT dip

Okay, so I'm TRYING not to get my hopes up, but you know how it is. I'm now 9 DPO, and on 7 DPO I had just SLIGHT AF type cramps in the evening and then yesterday, a little brown cm when I wipes, BARELY noticeable. Those same cramps yesterday. Also, BBT temp dipped down .3 degrees. I woke up today and my BBT was back up and there was little bit more brown cm and a BFN. I know, still a little early to test.
My concern is that I think last summer I had IB too and nothing stuck. That's why I'm not getting too excited, and I'm just trying to remember that and keep myself in reality. We have been trying since Jan '11.
I guess my question is, how many of you had this implantation bleeding and what was the outcome? Also, how soon after IMPLANTATION do you think you would get a BFP?
If this is our month, this baby would literally be due the day before our 5 year anniversary
I wish everyone luck! Is anyone else 9 dpo today? We can obsess together

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I got my BFP this cycle, you free to look at my chart. I had a small dip, not implant bleed. But I had symptoms early too. I did test 11DPO got very faint line, then darker at 12DPO plus confirmed with digital. If you had implant dip recently I would wait a few days like until 12DPO.

Best wishes!!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

First off, congrats on your ! I looked at your chart and your temps look great. I'm so happy that you conceived this month, it looks like you two have been trying for a bit. I'm so impatient to test.
Thank you for your support! I can find NOWHERE what the percentage of pregnancy is after having IB. It all just says "30% of women that are pregnant had IB".

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks!! crossing my fingers for you!!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/spotting-calculator.php
Hope this helps!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I completely forgot about that tool, thanks!

just to update, b/c i hate it when I get to the end of post and wonder if that person ever got their BFP! Well, I got AF and am now at about 3 or 4 dpo. Good luck all!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo