Posts by StinkyG

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Help! When did I ovulate??

I can't tell if my period is late or not. My luteal phase is usually a trusty 14 days. So, if I ovulated when ...

9 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

ovulation?? Please look at my chart!

I've been charting for a while now and most of the time I have a good dip, then rise after ovulation to help m ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

$1 Pregnancy test

Just a heads up girls, the Dollar Tree has $1 tests and from the research I've done, the cut off level is the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

CD 8 Where my girls at?? :)

Hey ladies, I'm 8 days into my cycle. Been trying for just over a year now. Who's with me?!:smile_2:

15 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

One year trying, Implantation bleeding and BBT dip

Okay, so I'm TRYING not to get my hopes up, but you know how it is. I'm now 9 DPO, and on 7 DPO I had just SLI ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Are these the signs of a chemical pregnancy?

A couple cycles back, I would have sworn I was pregnant. I had implantation bleeding (I thought), sore nipples ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Triphasic BBT - tell me what you know!

I think I am having a triphasic bbt pattern, it went up on 7 DPO. The temp I took today might not be accurate, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Sore bbs to NOT sore bbs right before AF??

Okay, so my bbs had been sore all this week, but today they are NOT sore and I'm supposed to start AF in the n ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

What were your out-of-the-ordinary symptoms??

For those of you who have just found out you were pregnant (or you who are blessed with a good memory and are ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Well I feel kinda silly...

Soo, I've been debating for the last couple days, test or not to test, and trying to hold off. I'm not 10 dpo ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago