Community post

Question

PLEASE HELP ..CONFUSED ABOUT BBT ...

HI THERE ..OK I HAVE 4 DAYS TILL AF IS DUE ....FAR TO SCARRED TO TEST ...AS HAVING 13 MONTHS OF BFN HAS DRAINED ME ....THE STRANGE THING IS ....I HAVE A LOT OF PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS ...THE MOST I HAVE EVER FELT IN THE LAST 13 MONTHS ....LIKE I SAY TO SCARED TO TEST ...SO WHAT WOULD MY TEMP BE READING AT THIS STAGE IF I WERE PREGNANT ??

MY NORMAL BBT IS 36.7 ...SO JUST SAY SAY IF GOD HAS BEEN KIND TO ME ....WHAT TEMPETURE SHOULD MY BODY READ FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING ???

JUST TRYING TO NOT TAKE A TEST AND TRY LOOKING AT SOME OTHER WAYS ..ALL ANSWERS WELCOME .

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

hey can you post ur bbt chart no how u feel with all the bfn,s had 2 m/c in the last year coming up to the date of my 1st and the due date of my 2nd and getting bfn and so disappionting ive 7days left to test gonna be a long week hoping u get ur desired bfp baby dust

11 years ago

Can't answer your questions, but I know exactly what you mean by "drained." I'll say a prayer for you tonight that this is your month. Wilson as well - just read her post. I had 2 m/c and a chemical last year and am taking fertility medication (which I hate as I have never taken "meds" before infertility) and am exhausted by it all. I wouldn't wish this on anyone but seems so many of us are in the same boat. All I can do is pray for all of us and maybe that will help things along. :)

And Wilson, I lost my first March 25th - we must have been pretty close then? I was 11w along. How are you doing?

11 years ago

There is no exact number to give. Ur temp could do anything, pregnant or not. Most charts have temps higher than previous temps, but Ive seen many with temps lower and some with temps below the coverline...it really varies. Unfortunately, ur chart will not tell u if ur pregnant or not...ur better off biting the bullet and taking a test.
Good luck! =))

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo