Community post

Question

AT MY WITS END .....DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN GO ON ??HELP

Hi there ....ok so been ttc now for 13 months ...BLODDY DRAINED ..trying after a loss at 22 weeks last jan .Im 37 and dh 43 ...its proven we can conceive and i noramlly concieve very quick ..ie 2 months ....so im now in my 13 th MONTH TTW ..AHHHHH...REALLY GETTING TO ME NOW .so using preseed ..evening primrose oil...pre preconception tablets...acupuncture ....IS THERE ANYTHING IM MISSING OUT ???im really looking for POSITIVE THOUGHTS NOW ....SO IF YOUR GOING TO SAY TO ME ..STOP TRYING SO HARD AND IT WILL HAPPEN ...THEN DONT BOTHER ..as im sick of hereing this (dont mean to sound nasty)...but i need positive thoughts ..not NEGATIVE ....ALL ANSWERS WELCOME ....i know im just like a lot of other ool on here TTC....BUT JUST LOOKING FOR POSITIVE FIBES NOW ...AS REALLY EATING ME UP ...hass anyone got anything else they can suggest ..something im maybe missing ????i dont thinlk i have the strength to go on =very sad .x

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Hey hun, I know it's really frustrating. What me and my partner did was go ona nice relaxing holiday last month and then when I got back started eating super healthy, lots of fresh veg, proteins and not to much sugar, I'm also going to the gym a few times a week and like you I'm doing acupuncture. Have you tried healthy super healthy eating and exercise? I'm finding it's actually making me a lot more relaxed and less stressed an on edge about conceiving. Also might be an idea to find a pregnancy counsellor so you can talk to someone about how your feeling to get all the internal stress out. Cause stress can make it even harder to concieve. (so much easier said than done) I like you don't think I'll ever be able to "just relax" but I'm trying to find outlets and things that help me have some downtime for even just 5 minutes at a time. I'm also trying super positive thinking. And I talk out loud to my eggs telling them how they will have an amazing life with us as parents xx ba

User Image

11 years ago

My advice, stop the pills, stop the acupuncture and go back to normal living, that's what I'm going to do and I'm 43
I'm done with taking this that the other and I do reflexology which is costly....so don't shout at me, but chillax, get busy doing something else, enjoy frequent love making and instead of the tww I now plan my next af arrival.
It's taken the stress away trust me
Good luck and I'm sorry if u don't want to hear all that xx

11 years ago

hi there Georgiew ......im doing all the above ..got a personal trainer ..eat healthy any way ....the acupuncture is stopping me from stressing beleive it or ont ...just feel like A "rant"...today i guess ....i have been more realxed than ever ...just trying to see if im missing anything .thanks for ure possitive answer though x

11 years ago • Post starter

to Tottie36

thanks for ure answer and maybe your rite ....i just feel like a rant today ...were all aloud to do that ...as im only human .dont normally bother about the TTW ...but this cycle i am ..dont know why .i have only just started using all the products above that i have mentioned ..ie acupuncture etc ...as was a year doing nothing ...so im willing to give anything i go .....but i guess i have god on my side as only 37 ...surley got some fertile time left yet ....but thamks for the answer ...good luck to you .x

11 years ago • Post starter

I know how u feel each neg month is just another wasted month, it's crap I know, acupuncture is as good as reflex and I find it soothing, weird thing is I have 5 children already,youngest is 12 and I'm far healthier now that I was then...
Rants are good we all rant
Rant away
Good luck

11 years ago

I getchya!! I took 4 yrs to have my bubba with many mc, surgery iui, ivf etc. Let's start with the "don't stress" lectures you're invariably getting. TTC IS STRESSFUL. It's unavoidable so just feel the feeling and let it wash over. Stress is natural especially in this situation. I always felt when I was told stress was stopping me carrying my babies that it was a roundabout way of blaming me. So let me help you! If stress could stop reproduction there would be no need for terminations! Stress away sweetie!! Also the other girls are right. Talk to your eggs. I got the scientists to talk to my embryos. Also be kind to yourself, eat well and if the mood strikes you try a gluten free diet. I SWEAR it helped me in early menopause at 37. I had 5 IVFs and it was the final cycle after 9mths gluten free that gave me one healthy egg - my baby!! And research baby aspirin. I also SWEAR by it for many reasons. It IS going to happen for you I promise xoxo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo