Community post

Question

UPDATE UPDATE LIKE I SAID I WOULD .....

HI THERE ....JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I WAS OUT THIS MONTH ...TTC 12 MONTHS NOW ....THOUGHT U WAS PREGNANT BUT TURN S OUT TO BE NEGATIVE ....I TESTED WITH FRER 2 PINK LINES ...CLEAR AS ....BUT IM NOT .BE CAREFUL WHAT TEST YOU USE .SO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOEARD AGAIN ....WELL AT LEAST AS I HAVE BEEN TTC FOR A YEAR NOW MY DOCTOR WILL SEE US NOW ...SEE HER IN MARCH ..BLOODY CANT WAIT ..AS NOT MAKING SENCE TO WHY IM NOT CONCIEVING ,WHEN NORMALLY FALL PREGNANT VERY FAST (2 MONTHS)...I THINK I HAVE A CYST BUT SURE WE WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH .JUST DONT KNOW IF I CAN KEEP GOING ON AS ITS DRAINING ME ...IM 37 AND DH 42 ..43 NEXT WEEK ...TIME IS TICKING ...HAS ANYONE GOT ANY POSITIVE THOUGHTS TO KEEP ME GOING AS IM DRAINED ????

MY THANKS ALL ANSWERS WELCOME X

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL.

PS WE USED PRESEED FOR THE 1ST TIME THIS CYCLE ..CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANYTHING ELSE ??

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I am sorry to hear you are out this month and you are entitled to feel exhausted and disappointed. I have only been TTC for 3 months and at times I get frustrated and it's still only very early for us. I wish you all the baby dust in the world and I hope you find your answers at the Drs. in March. Best of luck

MummaRomer84

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo