Community post

Question

Very light positive on Wondfo dip strip, am I pregnant?

I am 15 dpo today and this morning I had a very light positive result on the cheap dip strip. The day before it looked like an evap line but it was a little more clear this morning. I am going to test with an FRER tomorrow morning. I've been having period like cramps but they are mild. My breast are getting more sore as the days go by. I hope this is real and the baby sticks because I was told I had a very early miscarriage last month, although I never had the slightest BFP.

Poll:
Pregnant! (5 votes)
Not Pregnant! (0 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Just looked at your posted HPTs. You are pregnant my lady! CONGRATS! If unsure or just want to be sure test with same brand 48 hours from first test to see a line progression! HCG typically doubles in your system every 48-72 hrs so you will be seeing a progression on line darkness. YAY:)

11 years ago

Thanks! Got a digital positive this morning! Praise God! I hope this baby sticks

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo