Community post

Question

Implantation??

I need advice! Ever since Sunday I have been having spotting, it is not like a regular period.
I am on cycle day 28... Not due to start till Saturday. I have never experinced implantation bleeding. Can you tell me what implantation bleeding is and when it occurs and how long it last?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Typically its pretty light, a light pink a little bit of red and brown and sometimes mucus or CM will be in the mix. It should only last 2 days, and it should only appear when you wipe. It isn't totally uncommon but it rarely happens. However every single pregnancy and female body is different! My first pregnancy I had ZERO SIGNS until I was several weeks along. My second pregnancy I had implantation and mild cramping. I just went through the same thing several days ago but it results in my cycle starting early, thats only because I'm on metformin though so please do not feel discouraged I think what is happening to you is positive! Good luck! :)

11 years ago

I had the same thing happen, but mine was enough for panty liners. I would be 17dpo, got neg pee tests and waiting for my blood test. I think sometimes periods are just different. When you want a baby, that makes it even worse. I have read alot of that could be implatation bleeding or just a messed up cycle. I read like 25% of women have a light preiod, when prego. Very early on. I'd say go take a blood test, if you think you are. No real way to be sure.

11 years ago

I have had what I thought was IB but it turned out to be my AF coming. It was light brown spotting only when I wiped which was confusing but my AF showed up each time. THIS time around I had a light brown tinged mucus only one time and it turned out I am pregnant! The day after I had the IB I got my BFP!

11 years ago

This afternoon I had clear mucus with a tint of blood in there. I am due to start Saturday so we will see!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo