Community post

Question

Implantation Bleeding...

Has anyone on here experienced Implatation Bleeding? I am on cylce day 29. Ever since Sunday (cycle day 26) I have been experiencing spotting. It is not even enough to wear a tampon or pad. It is just really when I wipe. It has been off and on.

Please HELP!!!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Could it be a light period? Implantation bleeding is actually rare and most women don't experience it. I've been pg 4 times and had implantation bleeding with one of my pregnancies. It was brown, lasted a few hours, and only when I wiped...I got a postive hpt days later at 12dpo. Also, light bleeding could indicate pregnancy...have you taken an hpt? GL!

11 years ago

How long are your cycles typically? If this is indeed implantation I might expect that you have a longer cycle or are just implanting later than most.

11 years ago

My cycles have been every 31-32 days...

11 years ago • Post starter

I had implantation bleeding on cd 26 my cycles are normally 28-30. Xx i got a Bfp 2 days afterwards. Unfortunatly it wasnt a sticky bean but it proves implantation bleeding happens. Didnt have it with my first child. IB lasted about 12hours and it was only when i wiped, pinky on tissue. Hope this helps xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo