Community post

Question

What was everyone's early pregnancy symptoms?

Just wondering what kind of symptoms everyone had?

8 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Head sick/dizzy spell... last two pregnancies I KNEW I had to be pregnant just because of how dizzy I felt.

User Image

10 years ago

Before I got my BFP at 10 dpo, I was hungry all the time, tired, and nauseous. Had 2 dreams about positive pregnancy tests on day 6 and 7 dpo.

10 years ago

Oh I was very, very windy! lol. Full of gas I was. Oh and hot flushes. Hope I get these again very soon. :0)x

10 years ago

I had none. My BFP cycle felt the exact same as every BFN before it...same with my first pregnancy as well.

10 years ago

I have 4 kids...and with all of them the first signs of pregnancy were frequent peeing...like once an hour,and I was soooo sleepy.all I wanted to do was sleep lol.

10 years ago

My first BFP at 16 DPO. I had metallic taste in mouth and increased thrust.. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Being tired!! omg I couldn't explain how bad the fatigue was. My boobs hurt, my nipples and areolas got darker, my urine got darker and I had to pee all the time and I had really bad mood swings, mad one minute, crying next then laughing two minutes later.. I felt like I was on an insane roller coaster ride! and I also got a metallic taste in my mouth with every one of my pregnancies and I experienced a lot heavier discharge...I felt "wet" a lot.

10 years ago

Mine were bad acne breakout at 13 dpo and EWCM at 14 dpo, that's about it

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo