Community post

Question

Spotting after getting my bfp

Got my positive yesterday today I've had a positive test but I'm spotting brown like in my cm
Its few and far between but its there I've had very mild cramping no where near as bad s before i got my bfp should i be worried or is this normal this is around the time I'd be coming on to my period n all I've read seems to say not to worry its normal but because its so early ( 4 weeks tomoro) i worry any advice or guidance

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

just call your doc they may run beta hcg levels to see if they are rising or falling. bleeding can be normal or it can be something to be concerned about. just call the doc. that's my advice .

good luck

11 years ago

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me! I found out at 3 weeks 5 days with my period due at 4 weeks and the day my period was due I spotted the entire morning and then it stopped. I called my doctor who told me not to worry but they started to do serial HCGs to make sure everything was ok. It was, and I am now 12 weeks tomorrow! Call your doctor tomorrow am for peace of mind. if it continues and the spotting gets worse or cramping I would call the on call doctor or go to the ER. Best of luck and baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo