Community post

Question

Aches during early pregnancy

Ok ladies im 4 +5 today and i keep getting crampy achey feelings in my upper pelvis hips almost like growing pains but more pinchy s anyone else getting this or had it i keep checking to see if im bleeding but im not thank god could it be somthing i should worry about or is it just my uterus growing dont recall getting it til further along in my last pregnancy though

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You can get stronger, earlier symptoms with each pregnancy. Some peaple don't, I did

11 years ago

I think its just your body getting its self ready to grow your buba :) When I was 4-5 weeks I was constantly making excuses to go to the toilet just to make sure there was no blood.. So im with you there. I also constantly felt like I was about to start my period, I was so crampy which really scared me. However, Im nearly 20 weeks pregnant now with a healthy baby so im sure you and baby will be absolutely fine.
Good luck, and I hope you have a healthy 9months. xxx

11 years ago

I had really bad bloating and even worse cramps during the time around when AF was due for both of my pregnancies. It lasted until 6 or 7 weeks if I remember correctly. There was nothing wrong, just some women are much more sensitive than others and feel a lot of cramping early on. The first pregnancy I totally flipped out over it and was constantly worried I was having a miscarriage. The second time around I didn't worry about it all because it was exactly the same as the first time. Some of us are just lucky. :P

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo