Community post

Question

How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant ?

How many cycles did it take you to become pregnant, this is my 4th with no luck so far, is this normal if both me and my partner are okay and healthy? im just curious to see how long it took other people to get there BFP!! You can vote as well as comment :) Thanks!

Poll:
1st cycle (2 votes)
2-6 cycles (5 votes)
7-12 cycles (3 votes)
13+ cycles (3 votes)

11 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

im on cycle 7 and still no bfp here

User Image

11 years ago

I've been trying 16months and still no bfp :(

45 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

On my second cycle.. I'm just beginning but I'm scared that I will be TTC for a while since DH is a smoker and has been for 10+ years. My stomach sinks just thinking about it because I really want a baby with my love. My heart goes out to all who have gone through so much with TTC. I feel for all of you. <3

xx

User image

11 years ago

Thanks for answering guys :) for a little tips i have learned, eat vitamin C, eat lemons especially , when you want to baby dance, use actual egg whites as a form of CM , it really works, but just make sure it isnt straight out of the fridge because it will be too cold :) Hope this info helps x

11 years ago • Post starter

I am starting cycle 4 TTC #1, so I am right there with you! I too have been questioning my fertility. Like me, you have probably been told several times that it is normal for it to take up to a year. But it sure is hard to believe, isn't it? I mean you do everything right and still get BFNs. And it seems like so many others get their BFP on the first or second try.

Best of luck to you! Maybe we will get our BFPs in the next cycle!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

I'm in the TWW of cycle 7

11 years ago

I hope you all get your BFPs' soon ! I really want mine too, as for Jazzy12, i wonder if we can both get pregnant at the same time ! Im currently on CD10 and dont ovulate until either CD 14/15 so maybe if i try out the new tricks i have learned it could work :) I'll keep you updated to see how things go. BABY DUST TO ALL ! Im only young so it shouldnt be long till i get the BFP as should you! GOOD LUCK x

11 years ago • Post starter

For my first pregnancy we became pregnant after the first try. Now we are TTC #2 and we are on our 2nd attempt. I have a friend that has been TTC #1 for 8 months now.

11 years ago

first year of my rship conceived 3 times all ending in a bad way (jan '11-nov 11)
now in our second year and have been trying since last year nov with no luck :( (no '11 - now)
dont worry i guess it will happen when its meant to

11 years ago

I got pregnant with #1 after 3 cycles #2 it has been 3 and a half years lol :) good luck!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo