Community post

Question

I have been feeling like I am pregnant, though I was not trying to. My fiance and I had...

unprotect sex approx12 dayago,and4days after my period. I do not get any cramp untilday 1ofperiod,and they are gone by day 3(of 5-7 days). In the last3months my periods were 20,22,and21days apart.2or3days after we were intimate,began experiencing pain in my lower rightside, low where it felt like right ovary. This pain was4-5days and then began2feel more central. Also began having headaches,which is rare, but am thinking because I was too afraid to drink any caffeine. After side pain subsided,began having cramps periodically throughout the day as though were about tostart my period any 2nd, but it has yet to come.10daysafterwewereintimate,mycramps subsidedfor theentire day and I was worried about feeling normal.Thought itverystange2allofthesuddenhaveno symptoms other than an increase appetite. Later that night tho, I hadsome morecramping, and I thought it ironic that the pain more com4ting than none.The crmping is lessfrequentnow,but still constantly feel strange feeling from my right

Poll:
Yes (0 votes)
No (0 votes)
Probably (0 votes)
Probably not (0 votes)

0 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo