Community post

Question

20 days after miscarriage (5 weeks)

Hey y'all I'm new here- I had a miscarriage July 5th. Went to my OB doc she said everything looked okay and we could TTC again. We have been. I feel pregnant (I don't want to get my hopes up!). Symptoms thus far: fatigue, bloating, twinges, pulling/stretching feeling in left lower abdomen, thirsty ALWAYS, and nauseous. Is it too soon? I'd love to pop up pg, again...

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Firstly I am very sorry for your loss..
I know how it feels.. I had a chemical miscarriage & a miscarriage at 8wks....
Its heartbreaking.
You could very well b pregnant & proberly want to be more than anything....
but try not to get your hopes us... just in case you are not..
You are on cd25 yea??? HOw long is ur usual cycle???
My first cycle after the miscarriage was 30 days, normal cycle 26 days,
You first cycle after will not b normal, you can expect to b late.
Im on cd23
KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED FOR BOTH OF US XX

11 years ago

Emz, is your name Emily by chance?... if so... mine too! I am also sorry for you losses, it was the most horrible experience...EVER. People don't understand, not unless they've been there of course. I want to be pregnant more than anything in the world, we just moved to Europe (my husband is in the service) and EVERYONE has a family. It's hard, way hard. There's nothing in this world I want more, yes I'm on CD 25, my usual cycle is 29 days to a "T". This will be my first cycle if I didn't catch the egg. I'm hoping I did. My doctor seems to think AF will come the beginning of August. I saw her last week due to STILL not feeling well... the nausea, cramping etc. I wish you so much luck. Fingers and toes are crossed. We've got this... Thank You for your insight again.

11 years ago • Post starter

I had all the same symptoms after mine, I'd say like 2 months later, but I wasn't pregnant although I swore I was b/c of all the sysmptoms. It could be your hormones getting back on track, but you also could be pregnant (lets hope!) . But just don't get your hopes up b/c it is still early after and your periods and hormones might take a few months to get back to normal and uterus time to heal. Hope that you are, just don't put all your eggs in one basket, b/c then you have to deal with all the disappointment. Good luck! I know it drives you crazy with all the waiting, I've been there too so I understand! My OB/G told me that since I was even able to get pregnant that there's no doubt in her mind that I can again. She said there's nothign we can do to make a pregnancy go bad, that it's a fluke thing and that's the body's job to catch something that went wrong and it did. Doesnt make it any easier though. But your body should be more fertile as your uterus is cleaned out now. just like a

11 years ago

my name is Emma.. almost Emily!!!!!!
yea it sooo hard to c every1 else with a baby when it is all u want in the whole world!!!!
I would just say dont get too excited if are a few days late as the miscarriage will mess up your cycle...
I know, i know thats so easy to say... bu just b aware of the possibility of it being yor cycle getting back to normal.
You prob ovulated a little later in ur cycle due to the miscarriage...
when do u think u will test???
Have u been trying for long??
we are just a year..
Im married 2 years & im 28.
Please God this is our month...

11 years ago

Sorry for butting in I'm just curious if you have had a period since mc on the 5 th of July, I mc in the same date and havnt had a period and I'm going crazy not knowing what's happening with my body x

11 years ago

I know I'm a couple weeks late, but I miscarried 4 weeks ago, and had 2 ER doctors and a widwife tell me your cycle should be like clockwork and they were right, it went right back on schedule... hopefully yours does too!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo