Community post

Discussion

I just bawled my eyes out.

Okay, so i got 3 BFPs on a blue dye HPT, and a faint positive on a FRER (voted here as 97% positive at like 27 votes)... so this might be a symptom? I doubt it- I imagine I'd cry if I wasn't ttc!

I was on Facebook (stupid Facebook!). I follow a military wives FB page, and I saw a comment come in stating that this National Guard family (whose oldest child is a freshman in highschool) is HOMELESS, and the soldier is having the hardest of times trying to go active duty to make for a better future for his family ;(. I just can't believe this... The woman stated there was no resources that could keep him National Guard and assist with housing (at least until they get on their feet again).
I am married to an active duty soldier, I put myself in this families situation. I feel as though his unit now should help as much as they can.

I cried, for a good hour. I can't imagine. There has to be something more out there. They need to push his packet through to Active Duty (and all those other soldiers trying to go AD too!, especially those soldiers are trying to support families).

Sorry this was a rant, but my God... I hope they run stead fast into a better situation.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm an AD spouse as well and this definitely hits home. I can't imagine what it would be like to not feel that security. There definitely should be some way for him to go active. Seems crazy that he can't find one.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo