Community post

Question

Pregnant or something else? Help!

I have had all the early pregnancy symptoms, and my nausea is 30x worse then what it has ever been.. My period last month was 7 days late and only lasted 4 days, my period this month was 4 days early and lasted 7 days... I have taken pregnancy tests, they are negative. I am not ovulating when I should be(I am not ovulating at all) Do you think I could be pregnant??

My pregnancy symptoms include breast tenderness, nausea, back pain, headaches, fatigue, and I have been extremely moody.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

If you've taken pregnancy tests and they're negative, you're not pregnant. If you're not ovulating, then there is no way to become pregnant. If you're having a hard time with your cycle and it's not regular and/or you're not ovulating every month...please call your OB and set up an appointment. Prengnacy symptoms can be very similiar to AF and ovulation symptoms. Also, you may be experiencing phatom symptoms. Test once a week until you get a BFP or until AF shows again. GL to you.

11 years ago

Do you have PCOS? These symptoms can be related to that.

11 years ago

"Do you have PCOS? These symptoms can be related to that." No I do not have PCOS

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I bought a fertility monitor this month after having dodgy cycles and it surprised me to say I ovulated later than what my bbt temps said!! Really would recommend one if your having trouble.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo