Community post

Question

pregnancy questions???

I there....just had 3 + tests. going in on the 31st.
But i feel like im gonna up chuck after i eat. thing is i have never had any morning sickness or at all for that matter. But i feel queasy alot. like i have something that wants to come up but does not. Any ideas ladies. ???
thanks

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

morning sickness doesn't mean that you have to actually "throw up"...feeling nausea or queasy also counts as morning sickness

11 years ago

Yeah I never even had that before. I had great pregnancies. But with boys could this mean a girl perhaps ???

11 years ago • Post starter

with my daughter I had morning sickness with my son I threw up one time because i got up to fast and now with this pregnancy i have had morning sickness all the time so could be a girl

11 years ago

with my first pregnancy a (boy) I had nausea an vomited about 5 times a day really bad every day till I was 5 months pregnant, with my second ( a boy) I had nausea very slightly for about 6 weeks and only threw up once and a very little bit, with my third a (girl) I had slight nausea same as second baby and threw up once or twice, with my 4th pregnancy ( don't know the sex miscarried at 11 weeks) this was the most awful sickness I have ever felt in my life, I threw up only about 5 times in the 11 weeks but the nausea I felt was unreal I felt like I wanted to just die I felt something wasn't right I even said to my mother in law I have a bad feeling about this :(, now 11 weeks with pregnancy number 5 I was sick a few days before I tested I have threw up about 3 times in the 11 weeks, I had no sickness at all week 9 so I panicked thought I had mc again, but had a scan at 10 weeks 2 days an everything was fine, now it just keeps coming an going, like I bawk alot but nothing comes out.

11 years ago

personally I would say in my experience every pregnancy is different and has nothing to do with the sex of the baby.

11 years ago

I have 2 boys and 2 girls. I was always sicker earlier and stronger with my girls & Also I found a study that says that HCG in female pregnancies is typically higher earlier and that you can get a BFP earlier with a girl or experience symptoms earlier. It was fascinating. If I can find it again I will post the link!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

Ok. thanks for all the comments ladies. and i hope that the last one posted finds that link i would love to read up on that, as im hoping for a little girl

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo